The Lakeview choir delighted a large crowd of family members and fans with several excellent numbers during their 2023 Choir Concert. Under the direction of Ms. Elizabeth Thompson, the choir was...
Lakeview was pleased to welcome teachers and students from Provo High Government classes to help our fifth-grade students in their study of the United States Constitution. The students were well informed and their presentations were engaging. Thanks, Provo High you’re welcome back anytime!
Fifth-Grade Social Studies, Standard III
Students will understand the rights and responsibilities guaranteed in the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights. Enduring Understandings
- Rights and responsibilities are guaranteed in the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- Governments balance the rights and responsibilities of individuals with the common good.
- The structures and functions of the parts of government interrelate.
- The Constitution is a living document.
- The Constitution established principles that guide the government’s decision-making ability, providing a framework by which we can evaluate our nation’s progress and suggest means for improvement.
- Geography is the foundation for civilization, settlement, and culture.