We are entering the time of year where there is a chance that morning weather may impact teachers and students in getting to school on time. The following are our established procedures for...
Substitute teachers are always in high demand. Provo City School District has recently contracted with ESS to arrange for substitutes for the upcoming school year.
According to their webpage,
“An ESS substitute teacher assists with classroom instruction in the absence of a regular teacher. This person follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom routines are followed.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
For a complete job description of a substitute teacher, click here.
- High School Diploma/GED
- State/FBI Criminal History Clearance”
If you would be interested in applying please visit the ESS site here.