Our webpage now offers full translation into Spanish and Portuguese. Find the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of any post. There you will find links to the English, Spanish, and...
School & Community RESOURCES
- School Summer Meal Program
- Elementary Schools: Franklin, Provo Peaks, Provost, Spring Creek, Sunset View, Timpanogos. Breakfast – 8:30-9:30, Lunch 11:30-12:30
- High Schools: Independence High, Provo High. Breakfast – 8:00-9:00, Lunch 11:30-12:30
- Mobile Food Pantry
- Mondays: 8:00-10:00 a.m., 85 E 700 N Orem
- Wednesdays: 5:00-6:30 p.m. 1403 W 820 N Provo
- Thursdays: 8:00-9:30 a.m. 1138 W 100 S, Spanish Fork
- Community Action – Springville Pick up food, diapers and baby food on Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:00-6:00 p.m. and 9:00-12:00 a.m. on Saturdays. No I.D. or paperwork required. 105 S 400 E.
- Community Action – Provo Food, emergency hotel vouchers, rent and deposit assistance. 815 S Freedom Blvd
- Mountainlands Health Center Low cost primary care and mental health for families without medicaid. 589 S State Street, 801-429-2000.
- Community Health Connect Low cost medical for families without medicaid. 591 S. State Street, 801-818-3015.
- Community Health Connect Low cost dental care for families without medicaid. 591 S. State Street, 801-818-3015.
- UVU Dental Clinic – $25 for a cleaning, exam and X-rays. Appointments take 3 hours. 987 S Geneva Rd building room 141, Orem, 801-863-7608,
- Utah College of Dental Hygiene $20 for X-rays, cleaning, exam and fluoride treatment. 1176 S 1480 W, Orem 801-426-8234, 385-498-4486. For Half Price Dental – call the same phone number and press option # 4.
- Latino Behavioral Health Therapy, peer mentoring and support groups in both Spanish and English. (801) 935-4447
- Wasatch Behavioral Health Therapy for individuals and families with medicaid. 750 N. Freedom Blvd., Provo 801-373-4760.
- Family Haven Therapy for individuals, couples and families. Grants are available to lower session costs. 1255 N 1200 W, Orem, 801-229-1181
- Mountainlands Health Center Low cost therapy for families without medicaid. 589 S State Street, 801-429-2000.
- Family Haven Non Crisis Childcare (FREE): offered from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. on a first come first served basis. Crisis Childcare (FREE): offered 24/7. Parenting classes: 8 week course offered in the evening at the center. Also offered over zoom or in the home.
School and Community Resources