Our webpage now offers full translation into Spanish and Portuguese. Find the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of any post. There you will find links to the English, Spanish, and...
Lakeview is in Search of a Lunch Clerk (Office Assistant 2) for the Upcoming School Year –
Lakeview Clerk PDF
- The job is part-time, 3 hours per day, 5 days a week. Time is usually ~10:30/11 am to ~2 pm.
- This position doesn’t normally include work in the kitchen itself, but the option is there if more hours are needed.
- Pay for this position starts at $14.17/hr.
- There is generally no work during the summers and holidays. Other departments offer opportunities in the summer, but they are not guaranteed. You would also get spring break and fall break off.
- There is an optional unpaid 30-minute break, but you get a free meal.
Here is the link to the job posting from the district site, it doesn’t specify Lakeview because there are several openings across the district, but the applicant can request Lakeview.
- Attends work regularly to fulfill duties specific to the assignment for the purpose of providing quality educational experiences and continuity for assigned students, parents, and the overall school community.
- Collects payments for food items from students and staff (e.g. cash, ID scan, payment tickets, NSF checks, etc.) for the purpose of completing transactions and/or securing funds for food selection.
- Deposits child nutrition payments daily for the purpose of ensuring an accurate and secure financial accounting of funds.
- Maintains additional monthly claim supporting documents (e.g. attendance factor, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring edit checks and internal controls for daily counts by category (F/R/P) do not exceed the number of students eligible.
- Maintains documentation of financial records (e.g. monthly records and receipts, etc.) for the purpose of complying with district guidelines and procedures.
- Monitors students’ food choices for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established governmental, financial, and student nutrition guidelines. Prepares sales transaction documents (e.g. daily cash receipts; record breakfast and lunch counts, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
- Processes documents (e.g. applications for free and reduced meals, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with established federal guidelines.
- Processes daily transaction data (e.g. free and reduced meal status, sales transactions, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, maintaining accurate account balances, and/or conveying information.
- Reconciles daily cash and credit receipts to meal counts for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and complying with established policies and/or procedures.
- Responds to inquiries of students, staff, and the public for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the type and/or cost of meals and food items, account balances, etc.