Good News Regarding School Meals for the 2020-21 School Year We have received good news from the USDA regarding school meals. Effective immediately, ALL students will eat for FREE through the...
January 15, 2020
1. Make sure you fill out an application.
Central Utah Stem Fair Form
División primaria, grados 5° y 6°
2. Make sure to get Parents’ signatures
3. Follow the Scientific Method:
- Make observations
- Think of Interesting Questions
- Formulate Hypotheses
- Develop Testable Predictions
- Gather Data/Test Predictions
- Refine, Alter, Expand or Reject Hypotheses
- Develop General Theories
4. Keep a Project DATA Notebook Keep accurate and detailed notes in a notebook. Good notes will impress the judges.
5. Make a Visual Display
- Make sure the display reflects your work.
- Have a Good Title – make sure it reflects your work and catches the judges’ attention.
- Take Photographs – during all phases of your project take lots of pictures to accurately show your research. You do not bring your project into the display.
6. Be Neat and Organized Make sure your display is easy to read. Include the title, experiments, results, and conclusion.
7.Make sure you follow size and safety rules.
Science Fair Project Ideas, Answers, & Tools
Provo School District STEM Fair page