Last modified: November 6, 2020
A.M. Schedule 8:20-11:10 Mon.-Thurs. Fri. 8:20-10:20
P.M. Schedule 12:10-3:00 Mon.-Thurs. 11:10-1:10 Fri.
Lakeview 5th/6th Grade STEM FAIR January 15, 2020
- Make sure you fill out an application
- Make sure to get Parents signatures
- Follow the Scientific Method
- Make observations
- Think of Interesting Questions
- Formulate Hypotheses
- Develop Testable Predictions
- Gather Data/Test Predictions
- Refine, Alter, Expand or Reject Hypotheses
- Develop General Theories
- Keep a Project DATA Notebook
- Keep accurate and detailed notes in a notebook. Good notes will impress the judges.
- Make a Visual Display
- Make sure the display reflects your work.
- Have a Good Title – make sure it reflects your work and catches the judges attention
- Take Photographs – during all phases of your project take lots of pictures to accurately show your research.
- You do not bring your project in to display.
- Be Neat and Organized
- Make sure your display is easy to read.
- Include the title, experiments, results, and conclusion.
- Make sure you follow size and safety rules.
Science Fair Project Ideas, Answers, & Tools