Last modified: November 6, 2020
Have a GREAT Summer Vacation! Please keep safe and keep learning too!
In the old Homework folder, I have included the following:
- Graduation Certificate
- Report card, Standard report
- Powerschool report of overall Category scores (Please note Term 3 and 4 are included all together.)
- DIBELS outcome and letter
- Imagine Learning certificate
- iReady progress report
I sent home the following to help slow the summer slide
- Two or three lists of grade and age appropriate reading lists for upcoming second graders to keep reading skills strong and active
- Getting Ready for Second Grade GoMath pages to keep math concepts fresh
- My First Grade Journal. . . Something to “ROAR”for, to write in weeklyabout weekly events or special occasions such as birthdays, holidays, family reunions, special celebrations, or family outings to the zoo, park, waterslide, etc.
- Students can continue to work on Imagine Learning, iReady, IXL, Connect Ed for online learning as well.
Thank you for a GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!
Love, Mrs. Moser