Last modified: May 3, 2019
This year has started off great for all of us. The kids are working so hard and the results have been fantastic! Thank you for checking the homework and the Home Reading Books.
The ONLY items I ask your child to bring to our class are:
- Backpack – to be brought to school every day
- Small Pencil box (that will fit inside desk)
- 1or 2 large boxes of Kleenex for classroom supply to be used by everyone
- 1or 2 glue sticks to be kept in class collections
- 1–90 pack of .07 mm pencil lead refills (We will be using mechanical pencils instead of wooden pencils. The pencils will be provided)
(Please DO NOT bring glue bottles, personal bottles of hand sanitizer, extra crayons, scissors, colored pencils or markers. I will ask for those items to be taken back home if brought to school)
Please label all personal items especially coats and jackets.
Crayons, pencils, markers, scissors, glue bottles and rulers are all provided by the school and do not need to be purchased or brought from home. Extra items brought from home tend to be distractions to 2nd graders.
Mr. LeCheminant’s contact numbers:
Phone: 801 374-4990 ext. 1973
Imagine Learning Login Page: