Last modified: May 14, 2020
Lakeview 5th/6th Grade STEM Fair
January 15, 2020
Make sure you fill out an application.
Make sure to get Parents signatures
Follow the Scientific Method:
- Make observations
- Think of Interesting Questions
- Formulate Hypotheses
- Develop Testable Predictions
- Gather Data/Test Predictions
- Refine, Alter, Expand or Reject Hypotheses
- Develop General Theories
Keep a Project DATA Notebook
Keep accurate and detailed notes in a notebook. Good notes will impress the judges.
Make a Visual Display
- Make sure the display reflects your work.
- Have a Good Title – make sure it reflects your work and catches the judges attention.
- Take Photographs – during all phases of your project take lots of pictures to accurately show your research.
You do not bring your project in to display.
Be Neat and Organized
Make sure your display is easy to read. Include the title, experiments, results, and conclusion.
Make sure you follow size and safety rules.
- Science Fair Project Ideas, Answers, & Tools