Adverse Childhood Experiences What are ACEs? ACEs are adverse childhood experiences. While all of us experience adversity or difficult circumstances in life, ACEs are traumatic events that occur in...
Registration for Camp Big Springs is Open Through March 10th
Lakeview has been assigned the following week: June 12-16 (Lakeview, Provo Peaks, Edgemont)
Registration is a two-part process.
- Complete and return your student’s application along with payment. Applications will not be processed without payment.*
- Log in to your parent portal and complete the online registration.
- Spots for the camp are limited
- *Scholarships are available
- Registration closes on March 10th.
- Contact Gabby in our office at email@example.com, if you have questions.
Information from the district:
Registration for Camp Big Springs is now open and there is still plenty of room for your fifth-grade student. Registration is running now until Friday, March 10. There are also scholarships available for those in need, so please check with your school’s secretary for a scholarship form.
Big Springs is a unique summer camp provided by Provo City School District for fifth-grade students. Students just finishing fifth grade are invited to participate in this five-day camp located up the South Fork of Provo Canyon where they will be involved in activities such as hands-on science, arts & crafts, sports & recreation, and campfire programs.
If you have a fifth grader and would like to know more about camp, visit Camp Big Springs Website at this link.